- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
ALDI 2018 Graduate Program
$85K -$152K package including superannuation + Car*
No. of vacancies:
Sunday, January 1, 2017
Friday, March 31, 2017
NSW, VIC, QLD, WA, SA, ACT - Both Regional and Metro Areas
At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
As an ALDI graduate, you'll undertake a comprehensive 18 month training program specifically designed to develop our leaders of tomorrow. You will have the opportunity to rotate through all aspects of our business, lead successful teams and participate in exciting projects. Be successful and you'll take on the role of Area Manager at the end of the program, running 3-5 stores in a multi-million dollar business as if it was your own.
To be eligible, you must be in your final year of study or have recently completed a Bachelor or Master's Degree in any discipline and have demonstrated academic excellence. Our Graduates must be able to plan and manage their time effectively to achieve their goals, be supportive and approachable in order to develop and build successful teams, and be flexible enough to relocate throughout the state during the training and placement period. You will also have the opportunity to travel to Sydney Corporate Office at different stages of the program and spend time with your graduate cohorts.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Opportunity to progress to the Area Manager role at the end of the program
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Exposure to Store Operations, Area Management and Logistics
- Problem solving real business challenges
- A mentor to support, guide and coach you along the journey
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Company car and iPhone from your first week
You will be responsible for:
- Learning all aspects of Store Operations, Area Management and Logistics
- Planning out the efficient day to day running of your workload
- Managing and solving real business projects and challenges
- Real deliverables and clear ownership and accountability
- Leading a team and overseeing a 3-5 store area at the end of the program
Our challenging but rewarding program will help you develop the skills, experience and commercial insight to be a future ALDI leader. If you think you have what it takes to be the next ALDI Area Manager and are ready to fast-track your career, apply now!
*Includes superannuation. Remuneration increases are staggered from $85,000 to $152,000 over a 4 year service period.
Minimum required level of study:
65 - 74% WAM (Credit)
Retail & consumer goods, Transport & logistics
New South Wales
Australian Capital Territory
Accepts applications from students / graduates requiring a work permit?: