- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Allegis Group Candidate Manager - Start a Career in Recruitment!
Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
No. of vacancies:
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Sydney, CBD & Sydney, Baulkham Hills
About Allegis Group
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We'll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience.
With more than US$11 billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership.
Our specialised group of companies in APAC includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Allegis Global Solutions.
This is the chance to get your foot in the door of a global company and start your career in a growing industry. You will fight tough battles, but winning them is the ultimate goal. In this job you will make an impact and change people's lives each and every day.
Initially your responsibilities will include;
- Talent sourcing through a number of methods including headhunting, networking, social media and advertising
- Managing and coaching candidates through the interview process
- Building strong relationships with the candidate pool in the Sydney market
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Developing a good understanding of clients and building strong relationships with them
To succeed in Recruitment you will need:
- Have a strong track record of sales achievements
- To be a passionate, driven and motivated individual
- A thirst for knowledge, hungry to learn and develop
- Resilience, grit and determination to be successful
- A competitive spirit – always wanting to be the best you can be
- A strong team player – work well in a multinational and diverse company
Benefits of working for Allegis:
- 13 week structured training program to ensure your professional and financial success
- Clear career paths in a rapidly growing organisation
- Interstate and international career opportunities
- Quarterly awards – we reward and celebrate success
- The chance to attend annual overseas conferences held in Asia
- Uncapped earning potential, make commission from day one
- The chance to win an all expenses paid for holiday to a luxury destination overseas for you and your partner
Recruitment & HR
New South Wales
Accepts applications from students / graduates requiring a work permit?: