- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
How to apply to Deloitte
Here's what you need to know about the recruitment process at Deloitte.
Step 1. Decide what to apply for:
- Select the program you’re eligible for
- Choose the team that best suits your skills
Tip: to explore what teams are best matched to you, log onto their Student Portal: Your Future.
Step 2. Submit your application
Once you’ve decided the right team for you (2-3 only), submit your application on the Deloitte website.
Step 3. Online assessment
If you’re successful, Deloitte will email you to invite you to complete a 20-minute online assessment.
You’ll only get one chance to complete the assessment (even if you’ve applied for multiple roles).
Step 4. Phone interview
A Deloitte Graduate Recruiter will give you a call. This is just a quick chat to find out:
- Why you want to join Deloitte
- How your interests in a particular team at Deloitte match with your career aspirations
Step 5. Assessment centre
Successful applicants will be invited to attend the Assessment Centre stage. This will include:
- A group activity in the form of a case study
- A one-on- one interview
- A chance to mingle with former Summer Vacationers and/or Graduates
Step 6. Case study (varies depending on positions)
Not all students will be asked to complete this component.
Step 7. Partner interview
The final stage of the process includes a one-on-one interview with a Partner in the Business Unit you’re looking to join.
Step 8. Offer
Get ready to make an impact that matters!