Caltex Graduate Program Sydney
Our two year graduate program is designed to develop future Caltex leaders with outstanding commercial acumen and a deep understanding across our business value chain. Understanding our customers means everything to us and the graduate program will provide you with a solid foundation of customer knowledge and experience and as well as real opportunities to learn from Caltex leaders and mentors, some of the best people in the industry.
All graduates will complete at least two rotations in key customer focused business areas within Marketing, Supply and Supply Chain. Depending on the business need and your academic background, you will then have the opportunity to develop through two further core or non-core rotations.
As a Caltex Graduate, you will enjoy a variety of experiences, including:
- Graduate Induction Program to provide you with a solid foundation who we are and what we do
- Four structured rotations across our business with meaningful work for you to make a real contribution to our success
- A senior mentor and graduate buddy to provide ongoing career coaching and support
- A combination of on-the-job training, development workshops and opportunities to learn from Caltex leaders and mentors
- Social, community and networking events to build your own personal brand and contribute to our broader communities
We are seeking highly motivated graduates from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds.
Caltex acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands on which we work. As part of our efforts to leave a sustained positive footprint in the communities and broader economies in which we operate, we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply