- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Criterion Conferences Graduate Content Producer (Conference Researcher)
No. of vacancies:
Monday, October 31, 2016
At Criterion Conferences , we do our own independent research to produce quality and relevant conferences and workshops across a variety of industry within Australia.
This role involves not only drive and determination to spend a large portion of your day on the phone, you also need to have the creativity and logical thought process to work out what the important issues are and design your event to add value to those within the market or sector.
You should apply in this unique opportunity if:
- You have interest in current events
- You don't shy away from picking-up the phone and speaking to *subject-matter experts
- You have a knack for words
- You are driven and committed to complete a 20-day cycle of research
- You have commercial acumen
- You can juggle multiple tasks and manage your day effectively
- You look forward to working in a fun and meritocratic environment
You don't have relevant experience? Not a problem! Our experienced conference producers are willing to train and will be more than happy to partake their knowledge in the field of conference producing!
Minimum required level of study:
Charity, social work & volunteering, Recruitment & HR
New South Wales
Accepts applications from students / graduates requiring a work permit?: