Criterion Conferences Sales Trainee
This role is suited to a new business hunter who is able to instantly build rapport with senior level executives across a wide variety of market sectors.
What you'll do:
It is 100% phone based sales targeting Senior Executives within the private, government and not for profit sectors. In this role you will:
- Identify, develop & covert sales opportunities
- Learn to control the sales call to secure new business
- Maintain a continuous pipeline of leads
What we're looking for:
We like to work with people who are like us: driven, career-focused over-achievers that enjoy recognition and are willing to challenge themselves in order to attain it. In this role you need to be open to regular feedback and have the determination and resilience to constantly chase new business.
You should be a confident self-starting individual with the following skills and experience:
- Suitable for Graduates looking to start a career in sales
- Previous experience in a transactional sales role is desirable but not essential
- Results and process orientated
- Motivated by challenging goals and targets with a desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to demonstrate previous high performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade others
- Self-starting and confident individual with a proactive attitude and a passion for sales
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm, creativity and drive to succeed
We value attitude, adaptability and aptitude over experience, if you do not have the experience outlined but think you can do this role tell us why you should be considered in your application.