CSC Graduate Program
As part of CSC's Graduate Programme, you will join the team as an Associate Consultant or Associate Professional.
You will have the opportunity to experience a variety of different roles and functionalities while learning how our business operates.
Our Associate Consultants / Associate Professionals are Graduates and work closely with our CSC team on consulting and delivery projects to enable sophisticated solution building.
These may include exposure to any of our business verticals, such as Cloud Solutions, Big Data and Analytics, Cyber Security, Application Services, Consulting, Mobility and Social.
We operate across various industries including Public Sector, Banking and Insurance, Health, Energy, Manufacturing, Retail or Technology. We pride ourselves on our "Client First" approach, we listen, strategise and partner with our clients to achieve 'win, win' outcomes.
We're open to a variety of tertiary disciplines, skills and attributes and believe your interests are a key driver to success.
We'd love to hear from you and find out more about your interests and your capabilities, especially if you identify with any of the points below!
- Interest in Consulting, Business or IT solutions and services
- Curious with research, analysis and problem solving or solution building
- Enjoy communicating to or facilitating connections between a wide variety of people
- Connecting across various internal business verticals to achieve results or establish new ground
Things you'll need to join the CSC Young Professionals Programme include:
- Bachelor's degree in an area that matches any of our industry areas of expertise
- Australian Citizenship
- Credit Average – as a minimum
- Willingness to secure Baseline Security Clearance
- Flexibility to travel to client and other CSC locations
We will be reviewing applications from April 2016 for a February 2017 commencement.