- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
7-Eleven Australia Reviews
Reviews by 7-Eleven Australia graduate employees
- Variety of departments and breadth of learning opportunities
- The company places a lot of focus on improvement - they're never complacent where they are. This means that although they have to maintain certain standards in some areas, they continually try to innovate and be creative in other areas.
- The size of the company is great. It's not small but not too big either so that there is a familiar feel to it and you can get insights into many different areas.
- The people and the culture.
- Outdated systems
- Some in-house processes and technologies aren't up to speed with how quickly the company is trying to innovate which makes it difficult sometimes. Communication across departments and to all staff isn't always the best either.
- The office in Mount Waverley is not easily accessible by public transport.
- The exposure to food! Our canteen is basically a 7-Eleven store with free Slurpee. If you don't have the self control, you can expect weight gain (around 7 - 11 kgs).