You’ve worked hard to get to where you are. At Accenture, we have the options, and opportunities to take you further.
About this Employer
Jobs & Internships
- International training, great people, interesting roles
- Strong brand name on the CV, high quality clients, accessible upper management
- The emphasis on self-improvement and ample support for learning and certification
- Great culture, many opportunities to work with the world's best clients and staff, fantastic training opportunities and exponential growth potential.
- Great training, well respected company, fantastic growth opportunities - excellent company to kick-start your career
- Strong technology focus i.e. if you don't like tech integration projects there is nothing for you to do; not good at putting people in roles their experience relates to
- The hours can sometimes be really long, you can have weeks where you work a lot of hours and work weekends. It comes in peaks and troughs but it can be quite stressful when you work a lot.
- The strategy practice is quite young, so while we strive to do strategic work, there is not that much strategy work we actually end up doing. So we will often find us staffed in non-strategy work or work that is not strategy being labelled as strategy. However, there is a lot of effort made to grow this practice and we are seeing some strong results, so hopefully this phase will pass. So have an open mind in terms of what type of work you would like to do.
- The size of the company can make it easy to get lost. It is also hard to do the work you want to do when it is demand driven.
- Very high pressure environment