- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Airbus graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.2GradAustralia surveyed 10 graduates working at Airbus. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 10 responses.
- I was able to work on two state of the art helicopters, learn a new discipline and gain experience within an engineering team
- The inclusive nature of the work culture
- Great team environment Many social perks
- Get to do real engineering, calculations, design, etc. Working to maintain and enhance a real aircraft. Get to see things in real life, can walk down to the hangar whenever you need to.
- Very interesting and challenging work, with the aircraft on site in our facility.
- At times it was hard to find tasks as the role of an intern within the company was not explicitly defined.
- Some jobs are not so interesting and can be quite dry.
- Nothing really, it was a great experience.
What insiders say about…
Apply engineering analysis and generate reports to support the aircraft/teams.
The company's structure is very supportive and driven to succeed. My team had a great mixture of professionalism when serious work had to be done and a relaxed social atmosphere during lunch or coffee breaks. Everyone at the company is really willing to help in order to succeed in the on time delivery of large projects.
Beyond the usual social workplace questions, there were some engineering related questions like those done in uni.
Learn your beam force and moment methods!
It's a 37.5 hour week. There is the option to do a 9 day fortnight
Good, above average (only slightly)
The people and culture (social events and everyone is friendly)
The managers are organised and easy to communicate with over email, but are difficult to access in person and often have little communication with the employees
There are good training programs and everyone has a yearly training budget to help them acquire new skills
It's difficult in engineering, as it requires vacancies to arise at higher levels for people to all shuffle up. Across the business there is a fair bit of movement and role redefinition to allow for people to shift their development.
Diversity is not an issue. They hire and support however they can regardless of your background / status.
There is local support to attend STEM and other professional events, however it is driven by motivated employees with an interest or passion in the area.
Location is far from the city, but is good because it is at the RAAF base. Hangar is right downstairs, so everything is accessible. Offices are good, a common floor with cubicles (large and shared by 2 people - so good for social aspect). Great coffee machines, etc.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...
ResMedResMed provides innovative devices and connected healthcare solutions for the treatment of sleep-disordered breathing and other respiratory conditions