- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Airbus graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.2GradAustralia surveyed 12 graduates working at Airbus. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 12 responses.
- I enjoyed working at the hanger with the major equipment onsite
- Flexible hours, great mentors, challenging tasks
- Reasonably flexible work hours
- I enjoy my role and hours are flexible
- Exposure to industry and professional engineering workplace.
- Located near the airport
- Overwhelming learning curve at the start
- A steep learning curve. Not a lot of easily accessible information on full processes/documents and what they are used for. Also lots of acronyms to begin with. However, as I said, everyone is willing to help and support you if you need it.
- Slow moving projects that take months to complete can be frustrating - it is difficult to drive change when the focus is on supporting systems rather than technical assessment and design.
What insiders say about…
Role: doing data "cleaning" - the maintenance data we receive is often incomplete or incorrect. I would analyse each record line by line to categorise before any further analysis can be done. Automation tasks - taking existing workflows or processes and making them faster or easier using code to do the heavy lifting.
Online application, video interview and online aptitude test, assessment centre
The company is quite flexible when it comes to working hours, as long as you complete the number in your contract. Emphasis is placed on getting the job done, not getting your hours done.
Could always use more pay but is reasonable compared to known salaries from competitor companies
My immediate managers are very approachable and always helpful. We have less interaction with upper management, but they are still very approachable and always happy to help.
Basic workplace programmes on WHS, bullying etc.
It is possible to transfer between teams, and also move up the ranks within your team. I am not sure on the process, however.
There are employees from many different cultures, and backgrounds. One of the chief engineers is a woman, which was great, as well as having a very diverse gender employment.
Always complies with Australian standards and regulations in an ethical way. Have not worked on projects in this area personally.
Brisbane offices are located near the airport. This is good for some work (being able to view aircraft in person for example) but frustrating with regard to the required daily commute.
Personally not really involved.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...
ResMedResMed provides innovative devices and connected healthcare solutions for the treatment of sleep-disordered breathing and other respiratory conditions