- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Job Satisfaction at ANZ
- Average rating for Job Satisfaction, based on 8 reviews8.3 / 10
Please comment on your role and day-to-day responsibilities.
I assist my team with ensuring we have enough cash to fund the bank. We also analyze liquidity maturities and portfolios and monitor opportunity costs in swapping foreign currency.
Managing financial accounts of portfolio of commercial and agribusiness clients, meeting with customers to review current business performance and growth objectives, attending industry events, researching industry benchmarks and insights
Graduate, Burnie, Tasmania
Great mix of development and responsibilities.
A lot of cumbersome and slow processes and ways of doing things, bogged down by unnecessary meetings, work given to me oscillates between being too simple and easy, and being so difficult and above my current competencies, no consistency, which makes sticking to a development plan tricky.
Graduate assisting more senior members in the team. Current focus on project structuring and continual project credit assessment.