- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Management at ANZ
- Average rating for Management, based on 8 reviews7.9 / 10
How accessible are managers and do they make good mentors? You may want to address internal communication, performance feedback or praise and recognition.
I think ANZ hires decent managers and trains them well. So far I've had pretty good line and skip managers that have treated me well and take my learning and growth into account. They communicate openly and to the point and fairly assess performance feedback and also know when to praise and recognize your efforts.
Very satisfied with managers both past and present. Always accessible to have a casual/formal chat and happy to engage on personal level and share their own experiences. Currently have structured development program and frequent check in to see how I am progressing and support required.
Graduate, Burnie, Tasmania
Direct and skip managers are extremely accessible, and focused on development.
I have had incredible managers, who have become mentors for me.