- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Aristocrat graduate employees
- Gaining experience and learning different techniques from different employees. I was also allowed to express my main interest (which is in the Animation field) and the company are more than happy to assist me to provide the things needed to explore this. People are very kind and generous and willing to celebrate different things to keep things fresh and fun.
- Great work life balance, supportive co-workers, company invested in long term employment.
- Global company with career opportunities
- Very flexible working hours
- Decent wages Creative studio environment
- The only thing I can think of is just that we're so busy, and didn't get much chance to practice the animation stuff at times.
- Formal graduate program is irregular and often creates scheduling conflicts for day to day work.
- Judgement from external people about the industry we work in
- The career progression can be slow
- Not enough focus on graduate program for those who work in the creative fields.