- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Salary at Aristocrat
- Average rating for Salary, based on 8 reviews8.1 / 10
What are your thoughts on pay and bonuses at your company?
It has been great being able to feel that the company appreciates your hard works and efforts.
Graduate wage is around the same level other big companies offer
Every quarter there will be bonus depending on the collective performance of the team. There is normally a bonus at the end of the year, too.
There are some great bonuses available based on the performance of the studio as a whole.
What are your company's best or most unusual perks? For example: free tickets, free dinners, moving expenses, taxis, pension, etc.
They often like to promote fun events where you get to know with more people within the company through many Culture Clubs. They also often celebrate different cultures.
Cafe with barista - coffee for gold coin donation
We have our own barista and coffee just costs $1 donation.
Pool Table, Arcade, Novated Leasing, Microsoft office deals