Move your mind
Aim beyond pure legal knowledge. Beyond commercial advice. Be known for something more: a clarity of thought and an instinct for problem solving that can influence leading businesses and organisations the world over.
Easy? Hardly. Our ambition as a firm means we need people with a rare kind of mindset: an openness to the way you work, an agility to the way you think, and a strong desire to keep evolving as a professional.
About this Employer
Move your mind
Jobs & Internships
- Being able to work with a range of prestigious, exciting and complex clients; ability to rotate across a number practice groups to sample experience from across the firm; strong investment in my development as a graduate lawyer from day 1
- Strong graduate training curriculum and a very supportive culture
- The inclusive, diverse and friendly work environment
- High level of administrative and other support, outstanding training opportunities, exposure to a wide-range of work and clients
- Ashurst offers extensive support for the professional development of their staff. My colleagues are highly skilled yet down to earth. I value these qualities in my employer and fellow employees.
- Sometimes deadlines are very tight resulting in long hours
- The coffee in the staff kitchen!
- The greatest challenges are finding your way in a large team and a global firm. However, many opportunities to develop these skills -that the hours can be demanding
- As a large firm, it is difficult to get to know everyone who works in your office. However, as you rotate through three different practice groups graduate, you are placed in a position where you can meet your fellow colleagues gradually
- At times, the hours can be long and the deadlines are real, which can be a lot of pressure if that's not the sort of environment you're used to