- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
- Lots of opportunity to get involved in 'real' work, as well as to take the lead in projects and work programs.
- Large corporation with plenty of ability to move around the business.
- Learning from exceptional leaders who are willing to spend the time offering guidance and tips for development. My managers, and team ensure I am constantly challenged by providing me with a great deal of responsibility and ownership over significant tasks.
- Friendly people, coming changes to this company
- Australia Post has a great culture, and the people I work with are highly motivated to achieve exceptional outcomes for the company
- Navigating the organisational structure and complying with all policies & procedures.
- Too many catered events aren't good for my waistline.
- The extensive amount of stakeholders and processes that one must go through to have certain documents/presentations approved.
- There is a lot of governance as Australia Post is a Government owned company.
- Processes and red tape