- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Diversity at Australia Post
- Average rating for Diversity, based on 14 reviews9.5 / 10
Please provide further information on diversity with respect to women, ethnic minorities and LGBT. Please comment on issues such as recruitment, retention, promotion, child care, maternity leave, etc.
Very good, lots of programs in place to foster diversity.
No qualms here, Australia Post does this very well.
Australia Post place diversity as one of its highest priorities. It's fantastic - I've never encountered a company which treats diversity with such importance
The topic of diversity is visible and well respected.
Constantly talking about how proud the company are to have such a diverse workforce
We pride ourselves on being and supporting a diverse workforce. We have a number of programs and initiatives supporting this workforce from indigenous, linguistically diverse, part time work, LGBTI etc.
What does your company do to attract applicants from less privileged backgrounds?
Appears at all career fairs and maintains a facebook page to manage all queries.
Actively supports community projects, and looks for workers from diverse backgrounds.