- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Salary at Australia Post
- Average rating for Salary, based on 14 reviews7.4 / 10
What are your thoughts on pay and bonuses at your company?
Very generous for graduates with (in some cases) no experience at all.
Fair value for the current position
Very fair and reasonable for a graduate
Graduates do not receive bonuses, we do however get pay increases each quarter and we also have annual leave loading which helps. I am content with the pay and excited about the opportunities after the graduate program.
On par, if not slightly better than the average in the industry
What are your company's best or most unusual perks? For example: free tickets, free dinners, moving expenses, taxis, pension, etc.
Access to customer events such as AFL games & gala dinners/balls, corporate development days.
Apple discounts, Running Shoes discounts
Free Mail Redirection
Catered lunches which occur relatively frequently. They are a great opportunity to network and bond with other teammates
Lunch with the team every so often
Lunches/Dinners AP public holiday in early Jan