- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Working Hours at Australia Post
- Average rating for Working Hours, based on 14 reviews9.1 / 10
How flexible is your company when it comes to hours?
Very flexible and supportive, don't feel pressure to work excessive hours or avoid taking leave.
8-5ish, with ability to be very flexible.
Given I live so far away, my company has been flexible with work hours- allowing me to start, and thus finish early.
Very flexible, but it is team dependent, different team has different hour requirements
Work hours are very reasonable. I generally work from 8:30 - 5:30, but this is by choice. AP is quite flexible with these hours, but 9-5 is generally expected.
They are very flexible with work hours, there is no clock watching. You can come and go as you please as long as you have completed your hours of work. Very flexible if you have a doctor�s appointment to go to or any other commitments also
I'm usually in around 8.30am (one of the first in - depending on the department your in) and out between 5-5.30. Most people are on similar schedules which is great. Very flexible if I have to leave early. Massive advocate for work life balance.