- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- IT and communications
- Construction and property services
- Mining, oil and gas
- Creative arts and culture
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and training
- Transport and logistics
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission Reviews
Reviews by Australian Competition and Consumer Commission graduate employees
- Everyone is really warm and friendly. There is a real appreciation for learning and management really seeks to help you with your professional development.
- Interesting and varied work involving high profile cases. Kind, dedicated coworkers. Plus working on behalf of the public for the public good is incredibly motivating.
- Interesting work
- The training is fantastic, especially in the graduate year.
- The organization places a high value on work life balance. The culture of the organization is very friendly, collaborative and supportive.
- Sometimes our resources are limited and our IT system needs updating.
- Workload is very light
- There can be periods where the work is boring.
- There are few perks working in the public sector except for a good work life balance.