There are two amazing graduate opportunities available on a fixed term 12 month contract that will see you employed by Cbus, which is one of Australia's largest public offer Industry Superannuation funds representing the building, construction and allied industries with $48b funds under management.
As an industry fund, Cbus creates value for their members and provides them with confidence, financial security and dignity in retirement.
Not only will you be working at Cbus but you will be part of the AIST Super Grads Program. As a graduate, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple business units within the fund covering areas including Employer Services, Corporate Development & Strategy, Member Experience, Brand, Advocacy, Marketing and Product as well as Finance, Risk & Governance.
The key purpose of this role is to gain experience through a rotation with each of the core business units:
Employers Services & Corporate Development
- Analysing data to guide strategic analysis on key issues and opportunities for the fund (such as potential merger targets, data and analytics strategy)
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to produce internal marketing assets
- Attend Employer Relationship Management and Business Services meetings and education sessions with existing employers
- Attend networking events held by industry associations and partners
- Create and edit content for internal documents such as the annual Business Plan, presentations
Strategy & Business Insights
- Contribute and support the development of strategic initiatives
- Contribute and support the development of insights in the business
Complaints and Compliance Line
- Working with the team to map out processes and identifying efficiencies
- Assist in answering member complaints to understand process and to come up with recommendations
- Identifying root cause of various issues and update processes and manuals
Brand, Advocacy, Marketing & Product
- Assist the Member & Employer Marketing teams with projects and content (Adobe project)
- Assist with Product reviews and development
- Gain exposure to the Brand and Advocacy positioning of the fund
Risk & Governance
- Assist the Risk team in preparing reports for the Audit and Risk Committee
- Co-ordinating Key Risk Indicator data collection across the business
- Supporting the Risk team and business units in the use of Archer system
- Complete incident capture and reporting in Archer
- Assist in the update of Business Continuity Plans
Here's where you come in…
In this entry level position, you will build on the technical skills you have developed during your recent university studies and have a genuine interest in working at a profit-to-member superannuation fund.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong numeracy and writing skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation, self and priority management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to work well within teams and independently
- A high level of comfort working in a membership based organisation
- Energetic self-starter who applies their individual initiative and "thinks outside the box"
- Willingness to champion and demonstrate the Cbus values and associated behaviours.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
This is an exciting opportunity to work with high calibre people as you build on the technical skills you have developed during your recent university studies.