Australian Internships (AI) provides unique opportunities for students and young professionals seeking specialised training and experience in Australia. With almost 20 years’ experience, AI has established a long term quality reputation and is proud to be the preferred internship provider for most leading Australian universities. We offer internships in almost all academic disciplines for candidates from over 90 countries around the world!
Our professional programs aim to provide a period of supervised, practical work experience related to the candidates’ major field of study. Each candidate is carefully assessed and provided with a structured program that is tailored to respond to the individuals’ objectives and capabilities.
In some cases the student will earn academic credit while in other cases the intern may be a recent graduate looking for the practical experience to increase their profile or standing as they launch their career.
The AI Program has been approved by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection for the 408 and 407 Training Visas and include: an internship placement with an Australian company, coaching sessions, resume and cover letter preparation, visa guidance and sponsorship (if required), insurance and ongoing emergency support.
The professional team at AI works to support and assist each candidate expand on their skills and gain the experience necessary for success in the highly competitive global workplace.
WHY CHOOSE AI?
- We were Australia’s first internship provider & are still considered the market leader
- Almost 20 years’ experience in delivering successful internship programs
- More than 13,000 candidates placed from over 90 nationalities
- More than 5,600 active Host Organisations Australia wide
- We offer internships in almost all academic disciplines
- We lobbied to have visa options for ALL passport holders completing internships in Australia (and we WON!)
- We were active in establishing the Australian Internships Industry Association (AIIA)
- We are like the mini United Nations with staff hailing from over 10 different nations in our team!
- We are constantly striving to improve our program options and services!
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!!!