- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) Reviews
Reviews by Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) graduate employees
- Great access to training, work related to my area of study, emphasis on high achievement, flexible hours
- The unique type of work we do, the clients, the environment and probably its size.
- Being given autonomy to do my work independently, with supervision whenever I need it.
- The content of the work and the workplace culture- the work is interesting and engaging, I am granted quite a lot of autonomy and responsibility, and all my colleagues are very supportive of my learning and development.
- The interesting work that we do.
- Can be stressful at times.
- The emphasis on getting every piece of detail perfect. We are auditors after all, so its pretty much what we do!
- Resourcing- there is potential for better integration between service groups and there is currently an imbalance in the relative workloads of each. This results in some employees being overworked while the skills and availability of other employees are not utilised as much as they could be. The organisation is currently working to address this.
- Only one office in Canberra - nothing in other states.
- Limited to scope to undertake and publish personal research.