- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation Reviews
Reviews by Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation graduate employees
- Working alongside great scientific and technical staff to enable research and deliver results that are utilised in 'the real world' in a relatively short time frame has been fantastic. I've learned a huge amount about nuclear science and its applications, and been trusted with important lab work, analysis, software development and more.
- Onsite sports.
- Being the only nuclear reactor in Australia, the largest benefit of ANSTO is the unique work you undertake and the experiences that you can't obtain anywhere else in Australia.
- The unique science and engineering challenges. It is a really great place to learn about a whole load of different industries and really expand your skills.
- Participating in scientific research Some self-direction in project/rotation. Encouraging learning environment.Casual vibe in the workplace and friendly colleagues. Good flexibility with work times.
- Difficult location to get to, depending where you live
- Being home to a nuclear reactor, the location of ANSTO is quite far away from the centre of Sydney and there are limited options for getting to work through public transport.
- The low rate of employee turnover means that younger generations find it difficult to advance within the company.