- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation Reviews
Reviews by Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation graduate employees
- The exciting projects
- Flexible working hours, good on site facilities (cafe, pool etc), accessible by public transport (runs a mini bus from closest train station), interesting, challenging work and the opportunity to experience different roles within the organisation through transparent internal recruitment processes.
- Having the unique experience of working at the only Nuclear Research Reactor in Australia.
- The work-life balance is phenomenal, and the projects/systems are truly amazing to work on.
- The work environment is unique and the only of its kind in the country. I get involved in some truely unique and interesting projects.
- The commute. I moved to Sydney for this job and decided to live close to the city for the lifestyle. It takes me 90 minutes to get from my door to my desk. That's my choice though.
- Uncertain long term funding, lack on ongoing full time positions (mostly 3 year contracts), few transport options, slow career path
- As with any big organisation, there are some Bureaucratic-type challenges, but these are constantly improving
- Due to the high regard for safety, which I agree with, large amounts of paperwork is required to be put through safety assurance committees before almost any work can be completed. Therefore, it would be the time it takes to get things done as a result of this.