Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
As an ATO grad you’ll be part of something big. From day one you’ll join our reinvention – challenging and transforming the way we operate.
With other professionals, you’ll help shape a world-leading tax and super administration known for its contemporary services, expertise and integrity.
Our journey demands the right company: thinkers with the energy, courage and resilience to make a difference. We offer unique experiences you can take with you on your career path, wherever that may lead.
Your future is our future
The ATO graduate program has a history of success. Our previous grads have helped shape Australia’s tax and super administration into one of the best in the world. Now it’s your turn.
What we do
We’re Australia’s principal revenue collection agency, responsible for managing and shaping the tax and superannuation systems for the benefit of the Australian community.
One of Australia’s largest public service employers, we have offices in all capital cities and many regional centres.
As an ATO graduate you’ll work alongside other professionals, contributing to the economic and social wellbeing of the Australian community. Together you’ll help shape an organisation known for its contemporary services, expertise and integrity.
What you need
If you have a degree in any of these disciplines, you could have the skills we’re looking for.
- Accounting and commerce
- Human resource management
- Information Technology
- Marketing and communication
- Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and statistics
Develop your career, make a difference
Our graduate program provides an opportunity for you to develop in a dynamic and high profile national organisation. We value our people and their diverse skills and give high priority to developing their capabilities.
- An intensive 12-month program
- Challenging work rotations to develop your skills and explore different areas of interest
- A program manager to support you professionally and personally throughout the year
- Dedicated training and development opportunities
- A competitive starting salary of around $58,000
- Advancement upon successful completion
- Flexible working arrangements
- An excellent social and networking base with fellow graduates
Applications open 1 March 2017
Your journey starts here > ato.gov.au/graduate-program