- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
BAE Systems Reviews
Reviews by BAE Systems graduate employees
- Interesting projects, supportive leadership, great focus on training and self-improvement.
- My team is very capable and willing to help.
- The breadth of experiences I get to have and contribute to - no photocopying and fetching coffee here!
- Very good industry training related to work solving real-world problems - the opportunity to work on significant platforms/systems/projects for Defence
- Meaningful, challenging and exciting work.
- A little bureaucratic at times, things take a while to happen.
- Not much naval architectural work, considering I applied for the graduate naval architect position
- The company is very big and has many different departments spread over many buildings/sites so understanding the business is difficult.
- Whilst position is secure, work taskings / scope of role can be flexible - whilst this provides wider opportunities, often re-settling into a new/additional role/responsibility can be a challenge at times
- Not too many travel opportunities