- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Corporate Social Responsibility at BDO
- Average rating for Corporate Social Responsibility, based on 48 reviews7.6 / 10
What projects/initiatives does your employer run and what have you worked on personally?
We do have quite a lot of fundraising events during the year and are always promoting individual’s fundraising initiatives. I am aware that we are moving to create a CSR team.
We are actively involved in community fundraising projects for various charities and implement programs to ensure the health of the employees. There are also changes towards greener and more environmentally friendly processes being implemented in the workplace.
BDO is involved in a large number of community initiatives including both charitable and non-charitable.
Community care program. Paid day of leave for volunteering. Fun runs
Regularly participating in charity events (such as relay for life and charity golf days)
Company is involved in various charity events and fundraising
The firm is active in promoting healthy lifestyles, community initiatives and environmental sustainability.