- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group Reviews
Reviews by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group graduate employees
- The culture. Very friendly and welcoming place to work.
- *Opportunities presented to a new graduate, such a presenting in front of the Board Risk Committee *I've only been in the company for 6 months and have already met a huge number of employees from all parts of the bank, including the CFO, CRO and CEO.
- Friendly & approachable staff Opinions are heard Good corporate culture Work-life balance
- There are lots of opportunities for personal growth and career development, and there is great staff morale. It's great to work for an employer who genuinely cares about its people and the communities in which we operate.
- Flexible working arrangements, an inclusive culture and one where everyone treats you the same (even when I was a graduate).
- Lack of structure in the graduate program.
- While 80/90% of the time there is a clear task at hand, there have been times (particularly at the end of a rotation) where I have very little to do.
- Behind in technology
- Business unit silos
- Not international like other major banks