- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Job Satisfaction at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Average rating for Job Satisfaction, based on 13 reviews8.3 / 10
Please comment on your role and day-to-day responsibilities.
I do a lot of reporting work and competitor tracking. A little bit of repetition in my work but have plenty of opportunity to do new work.
Depends on the rotation. Tasks are generally different week to week
My day-to-day role changes depending on where I am rotating in my graduate program. There is only one consistent feature - that my day-to-day responsibilities are always changing.
I provide reporting on our super and managed fund products and liaise with our marketing team to provide analytical support during our campaigns.
People operations. Human resource management
My role is extremely diverse, it ranges from analytics, reporting, BAU tasks, product knowledge, liaising with stakeholders, attending workshops as a SME, risk and compliance, etc.
project work to bring the bank closer towards advanced accreditation under Basel 2
Management of securitisation and portfolio funding deals.
As a planner I speak to potential customers, advise signed on customers, coach branch staff to identify referral opportunities