- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
About BHP Billiton
At BHP Billiton we are at the heart of global change, our products are the essential building blocks of progress, fueling the change that is lifting the living standards of millions of people around the world. Our iron ore helps build communities, cities and economies. Our coal helps deliver affordable energy and our copper helps connect the world. Our oil and gas is essential for driving the global economy.
Our inclusive environment creates a place where people feel empowered, connected and valued, and where differences are embraced and great ideas are celebrated.
BHP Billiton Graduates and Interns
Recruiting for our 2018 Graduate Intake and our 2017 Interns.
Joining BHP Billiton as a graduate or an intern you can expect to:
- Build your technical skills.
- Work on solving real business problems and projects.
- Build your professional network with the industry’s most talented leaders.
- Uncover your capability through stretch targets and feedback from your supervisor.
What we look for in our graduates and interns:
- Results driven with an ability to build relationships and network across departments
- A flexible, resilient and curious approach
- A desire to learn, be challenged and strive to achieve each day.
To be considered, this is what you need to know:
- Graduates: Will need to commence work in February 2018 and will need to have passed all subjects and have graduated in 2016 or be eligible for graduation by the end of 2017.
- Interns: 12 weeks of work experience starting in November 2017. You will need to be in your penultimate year.
- Working rights: Australian / New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency at the time of your application
- A willingness to relocate: The majority of our engineering and science roles are based at our mine sites and operations and if required you will be provided with accommodation and transport. Our business roles such as Technology, Finance, HR and Supply will mostly be based in one of our corporate offices in a capital city.
If you are ready to make a difference and take every opportunity, then a career at BHP Billiton is for you.
Applications are open from 1 March to 27 March 2017. For further information or to apply visit www.bhpbilliton.com/graduates