- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Boeing Defence Australia Reviews
Reviews by Boeing Defence Australia graduate employees
- Fantastic team and work environment for the most. Also, the company itself has a good reputation which will open a lot of doors.
- There is a real team culture here at Boeing. Employees really are put first which in turn delivers a better quality product that makes you proud to wear a Boeing uniform or badge.
- Work culture, cool project, well-funded.
- Company and workplace culture, type of work focuses on using technical skills and experience, learning opportunities, career advancement
- The flexibility around working hours.
- Progressing your technical skills is a challenge as once you prove competence in something it is possible to be held working on something for too long. It is hard to be allowed/supported in pulling away and move on to new exciting challenging things.
- There can be times where it feels like you're drinking water from a fire hose to absorb all the information required to do your job. But with appropriate communication to your supervisor, time will be given to allow you to catch up and learn.
- The opportunities for career progression are limited.
- Corporate red tape, supporting departments hindering the engineering team's ability to complete their tasks.
- Lots of bureaucracy, paperwork, internal politics, unnecessary meetings and processes. A hyper-sensitive corporate mentality of political correctness.