- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Job Satisfaction at Boeing Defence Australia
- Average rating for Job Satisfaction, based on 10 reviews7.3 / 10
Please comment on your role and day-to-day responsibilities.
I have been working on the one topic through my entire time with Boeing. I am quite good at it, so my project want me to stay on it - that is a compliment, right (?). BUT, I want to move on and progress my skills. It has been an ongoing challenge for over a year now.
My day-to-day responsibilities primarily revolve around writing code, this includes consistent informal desk meetings with my direct manager to ask for help or discuss a better approach.
I have a bit of freedom, I'm usually given a large task to work towards in the way I see fit. Still plenty of support around if I need it.
Coding, testing, documenting software changes
Graduate, Brisbane, QLD
Support and manage development environment for other software engineers in my team. Assist in software development.
Research, software and hardware development.
My team is exceptionally unique, even within the R&D department here. My current duties basically involve understanding the project and finding a way to value, then doing it. There's no micromanaging and a lot more freedom than on other projects.