- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Culture at Caltex Australia
- Average rating for Culture, based on 7 reviews8.8 / 10
Please describe your company's culture both in the office and after hours. Let us know about the structure and hierarchy, cooperation and teamwork, and socialising amongst colleagues.
Very friendly, supportive people that are interested in your development and always happy to help at work. Fun and social people outside of work.
Caltex really lives and breathes its values. These values underpin everything we do. In my experience I have found teamwork is definitely present (across & within departments) but I would say this has varied slightly depending on what department I have sat in. Although there is a hierarchy within the organization, the exposure I have had in different teams, and meeting various people across the business has in a sense flattened this.
Friendly, most people are approachable. Results driven.
work hours - The culture during working hours is great, a collaborative style of learning, approachable employees. after hours - Lack of social events for the company.