- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Carlton & United Breweries Reviews
Reviews by Carlton & United Breweries graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar4.5GradAustralia surveyed 5 graduates working at Carlton & United Breweries. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 5 responses.
- Very driven smart people at the top of their field
- Being involved with the production and management of leading products
- Fantastic culture, plenty of perks, proud to work on an incredible portfolio of brands
- Dedicated, well-developed graduate program with managers' support from a day-to-day (on-site) and learning & development (off-site national manager) manager. Self-directed to achieve milestones through program assessments across technical and more broadly other parts of the business. Opportunities to travel and spend time at other sites. Working on a mix of projects, technical learning, personal development (e.g. team leading).
- Lots of changes in a short time
- We have very lean teams across the business, which means everyone must be highly self-sufficient.
What insiders say about…
Supporting in packaging projects and training on production lines
I could not more highly recommend that this is a company to be a graduate in. CUB and its parent company, AB-InBev, are committed to recruiting and developing talent through formal graduate programs and development roles. Each of the site's major departments (brewing, packaging, engineering, quality, etc.) are self-contained and work together daily. There is always some collaborative effort happening as well.
Written online application, cover letter and resume, phone interview, video interview, assessment centre including individual and group assessments and another interview, another two interviews.
Questions about work experience, style of working alone and in teams, how you would likely react in certain scenarios, why the company and industry.
Know exactly why you are interested in the industry and the company. They are distinct responses and should be clearly articulated.
Most people come into work around 8am, and leave around 6-7pm.
Median level pay; upper quartile bonuses.
Product allocation from beer, cider, spirits, RTD's.
Very accessible and focused on individual development
I've managed to take up project management courses, presentation courses and there will be an opportunity to even look at a SixSigma program.
Work hard and you will be rewarded
Recruitment and retention very diverse
Clean waves, world environment day
Open space offices at the supply department. Frequent improvements and changes. Great location. Uniforms required on site and provided by the company.
Primarily driven through target setting in engineering (utilities) and logistics. Better World Committee also drives targets.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsWe’ll remind you when course or scholarship deadlines are approaching, so you’ll have time to prepare the perfect applicationOpen days and eventsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest information on open days and other events at institutions you’ve shown interest in.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your course applications in one place. We’ll let you know when application deadlines are approaching.People also viewed...Our purpose is "to open up the world for those who want to see" Join Flight Centre for a career that will take you all over the world!The world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. We have more than 2,000 brands, from global icons to local favourites.For more than a century, L’Oréal has been devoted solely to one business: Beauty. The L’Oréal Group is the World’s Number 1 Beauty Company.