Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Cisco Services is on the forefront of technology and working with IT customers. Use your analytical and project leadership skills to enable decisions for the success of Cisco customers and partners.
If you describe yourself as one or more of the following….
- You like working with smart people and are good at communicating with others
- You enjoy Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- You like to work in a fun and challenging environment
- You are interested in data science and/or project leadership
- You enjoy paying attention to detail
- You are charged by the opportunity to work directly with sales teams and even customers to ensure success and growth of Cisco services.
- You are innovative and enjoy ‘out of the box’ thinking
- You enjoy the freedom to put your ideas into action and develop creative ways to help Cisco operate more effective
- You want to start your career and grow your skills at an employer constantly ranked as “Best Place to Work”
- If you agree with one or more of the above bulletpoints, this may be your dream role, apply now!
What You'll Do
- Develop innovative solutions for real business challenges
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects
- Analyze internal processes, data, and problems
- Identify issues and areas for improvement
- Identify new business models and benefits from enabling new capabilities
- Map internal processes and improve how people work together
- Work on initiatives focused on improving Services Compliance
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
- Achieving a minimum of a credit or equivalent
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
- Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco