Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that you’re passionate about! Identify business issues and collaborate with intern cohorts and Cisco leadership to create a project plan. Partner with an experienced mentor. Interface with Cisco Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product, communications, public relations, social media, operations and/or market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those skills to help jump-start your career.
What You’ll Do
- Work hard, have fun, and leave the office each day with more knowledge than you had yesterday and looking forward to learning even more tomorrow!
- Successful candidates will work on real-world problems in areas such as: content marketing, digital marketing, data analytics, communications and field marketing.
- You will participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global marketers.
- Your team and area of discipline will be assigned to you based upon your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests.
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business/International Business or a related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Team oriented, have strong communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience
- Have a passion for digital, content and communications
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must be an Australian or NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco