- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Salary at Clayton Utz
- Average rating for Salary, based on 33 reviews8.0 / 10
What are your thoughts on pay and bonuses at your company?
competitive with other firms
I would like more possibility for graduates to receive bonuses
Pay is almost (or level with) the market rate for graduates, remuneration process become opaque after that.
Great opportunities for pay and bonuses, provided one satisfies the relevant preconditions.
I believe we are paid extremely well and there are good and fair opportunities for bonuses.
What are your company's best or most unusual perks? For example: free tickets, free dinners, moving expenses, taxis, pension, etc.
catering at work - free food and drinks everywhere
WCE and Fremantle AFL tickets raffled off every week. Taxis and meals after 7.30.
Firm dinner, taxi's, discounted gym memberships
corporate AMEX, firm dinners, taxis, social events
Taxis after hours, dinner after hours, bike locker rooms and showers
Graduates have offices (in this location), dinner and taxis are free when working late.
The company's investment in training and international secondments.