- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Office & Workplace at Clayton Utz
- Average rating for Workplace, based on 33 reviews8.8 / 10
Please comment on your company's office space, location and facilities. And while we're at it, please tell us a little about the dress code.
The office facilities are fantastic. There is a casual dress code every Friday, which includes wearing jeans to work.
Amazing office. Great space. Natural light. Amazing views. Full corporate attire.
beautiful glass offices for every member of staff but the environment is still very open and collaborative
Fantastic office! Formal dress code, except for casual Fridays
Location with best views in Brisbane, modern office space. General corporate attire (suit pants + shirt + tie) with jacket in office for meetings etc. Casual Friday (trousers + shirt).
Dress code is corporate - but level of formality depends on the team. The offices are in a premium location in the CBD.
Very well resourced and open plans fosters collegiality.
Located in a 'green building' - fabulous. Dress code is relatively relaxed and consistent with the culture in Canberra.