- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Reviews by Cognizant graduate employees
- The business trips, and the people. They also have a genuine interest to take care of their employees and ensure that their professional career development is being achieved.
- You get a lot of support and guidance when required, they pay a lot of attention to the growth of their graduates
- Flexibility, autonomy and independence. The company's employee focused nature is very supportive and attentive to employee needs.
- I get to work onsite with amazing clients doing interesting work.
- The initial opportunities for training are great
- Requests for certain action items that need to be fulfilled sometimes take too long to be completed due to lengthy approval times.
- The graduate program needs to be more structured so that our engagement and interest is maintained
- Frictional interactions between employees, especially with offshore teams, due to cultural differences.
- Unsure of my direction or intent from management.
- Clunky laptop, slow internal processes