- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Working Hours at Coles
- Average rating for Working Hours, based on 64 reviews7.8 / 10
How flexible is your company when it comes to hours?
Very flexible - I'm able to work various hours that suit me and my extra-curricular schedule. My team are great in ensuring that I find the time to do the things I love outside of work.
The company is pretty relaxed about your start and finish times as long as you put in the hours and get the work done.
The company is flexible that if I need to leave early or come in late this has always been accommodated.
I generally work 8am - 5pm. The company is very flexible and allows me to work from home if I ever need to, as well as leave early and start later etc. when i need to as well
For me they are pretty flexible. I would work between 40-45 hours a week. I work 8-5 with an hour break.
I work regularly from 7:45am to 5pm. The company is flexible with hours.
My manager said this: "As long as you complete your work and meet your KPI's, I don't mind what your hours are. If you come in earlier and finish the work, you can leave earlier."