Your new company
At CSC, we believe Experience Counts.
For over 30 years, Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force have been counting on CSC to look after their super.
With a focus on fairness, collaboration and commitment, our mission is to be a trusted and valued partner who:
- achieves long-term investment objectives
- guides informed retirement decisions, and
- gives our customers peace of mind that their families and futures are in safe hands.
We are responsible for the investment and management of over $46.8* billion on behalf of over 730,000* contributing, preserved and retired members.
We're committed to giving our customers the retirement that they deserve. And because we understand them like no one else, we can.
*as at March 2019
Your new role
Our Graduate Program will give you the skills you need to start a successful career.
Across project rotations, and with support and guidance, Graduates will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued personal and professional development by attendance and active participation in learning activities
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of CSC including strategy, values, policies, procedures, processes and systems
- Contribute to day to day operational activities within Business Units, ensuring a customer focus at all times
- Work autonomously and within a team to achieve agreed performance objectives
- Research, review and analyse CSC’s internal and external environments
- Support the delivery of projects, planning processes and change management activities
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to operational efficiency especially for positive customer experience
- Establish and maintain productive and collaborative relationships
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing, keeping stakeholders informed and engaged
- Provide constructive feedback on how to develop and ensure CSC is a great place to work.
What you’ll get in return
- Permanent position
- Unique and exciting work that is rare to Canberra
- Exposure to our award winning investment expertise
- Experienced professionals to learn from
- Great people to work with
- Work that makes a real difference to our members' lives
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development pathways
- Competitive remuneration, benchmarked against industry standards
- New office with collaborative work-spaces in the heart of Canberra city and near the buzzing cultural precinct of New Acton
- Access to employee health and wellbeing programs—CSC was the winner of AIA Vitality's Australia’s Healthiest Workplace & Australia’s Healthiest Employer awards for medium sized business in 2018.
What you will need to do now
To apply for our Graduate Program you will need to:
- have the right to work in Australia for the duration of the program
- have completed a university degree in 2017, 2018 or 2019
- live in, or be willing to relocate to, Canberra.
We are looking for graduates from diverse academic backgrounds, so there are no specific degree or grade point averages required.
You don't need to be an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Residency, but you must be able to provide a visa that proves you have the right to work in Australia from 3 February 2020 – 30 June 2021.