As a graduate within the Corporate business, you may be placed into roles across Sustainability, corporate governance, Corporate Communications and Strategy/Business Development. At CSL, the diverse functions in the corporate team seek to: support operations and management in the achievement of strategic goals; grow and protect CSL's reputation locally and across the world; identify, assess and implement business development opportunities; and develop and monitor progress against CSL's 2030 strategy
You will have the chance to:
- Be involved in the development and implementation of CSL's sustainability strategy.
- Be involved in the development and execution of internal and external communication plans.
- Support CSL's business development activities.
- Interact with external stakeholders.
- Gain experience in an ASX listed company's head office environment.
Our program is a chance for you to work alongside and learn from a diverse group of professionals who are leaders in their field. As a CSL Graduate you will be given:
- Tailored rotations
- Practical experience
- Real projects with real responsibilities
- On-the-job technical training
- Exposure to various teams and functions across the business
- Structured coaching and regular performance feedback
- Focused career development
- Specialist development activities
At CSL, we recognise the importance of having highly skilled and committed employees, our structured two-year development program is focused on growing your personal and professional skills from the moment you join our program including:
- Graduate specific orientation plan
- Ongoing exposure to senior leaders
- Graduate Alumni Program
- Buddy Program
- Mentoring Program with a senior leader
- Building Competencies & Individual profiling learning
- Business Innovation Challenge
- Career Transition
What we are looking for:
- Your ability to drive results and exceed expectations
- Your ability to demonstrate self-awareness
- Your capability to adapt to change
- Effective communication and the capacity to work collaboratively
- Your ability to clearly express your technical knowledge