As a graduate in the Supply Chain stream you will be involved in activities that support production and distribution of biotherapies for patients. You will have the opportunity to work within the site supply chain team gaining experience in areas such as production planning and scheduling, warehousing, materials creation, planning and procurement. Through the program you will be provided with an insight into the broader CSL business and the end to end manufacturing supply chain at CSL Australia.
You will have the chance to:
- Gain experience in working cross functionally with quality assurance, quality control, engineering, manufacturing and global planning in generating and executing the site supply plans.
- Coordinate the movement of materials from suppliers to warehouse and production and from production to distribution.
- In conjunction with the Sourcing team, evaluate suppliers, create and maintain contracts and build strong vendor relationships.
- Implement new raw materials and manage changes to existing materials to support CSL production requirements.
- Promote continuous improvement within the Supply Chain team.
Our program is a chance for you to work alongside and learn from a diverse group of professionals who are leaders in their field. As a CSL Graduate you will be given:
- Tailored rotations
- Practical experience
- Real projects with real responsibilities
- On-the-job technical training
- Exposure to various teams and functions across the business
- Structured coaching and regular performance feedback
- Focused career development
- Specialist development activities
At CSL, we recognise the importance of having highly skilled and committed employees, our structured two-year development program is focused on growing your personal and professional skills from the moment you join our program including:
- Graduate specific orientation plan
- Ongoing exposure to senior leaders
- Graduate Alumni Program
- Buddy Program
- Mentoring Program with senior leader
- Building Competencies & Individual profiling learning
- Business Innovation Challenge
- Career Transition
What we are looking for:
- Your ability to drive results and exceed expectations
- Your ability to demonstrate self-awareness
- Your capability to adapt to change
- Effective communication and the capacity to work collaboratively
- Your ability to clearly express your technical knowledge