- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Reviews
Reviews by Deluxe Entertainment Services Group graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.9GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Deluxe Entertainment Services Group. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- Very good office amenities
- The culture. Everyone is a friend and knows you by names.
- Open communication between staff allowing for good training and a pleasant working environment
- Deluxe is very supportive and help staff to grow and develop professionally. The atmosphere is fantastic and makes it enjoyable to come to work every day.
- I love the team, the prestige of Deluxe and the opportunities to grow and become a valued member of the film industry.
- General lack of organisation, especially in regard to staffing, and technology issues.
- Location. It is SO far away from the city centre and buses are just, the worst. There is no where to go before/after work or during lunch.
- Getting used to 12-hour day/night shifts
What insiders say about…
Very technical and not creative in any way, but there is enough work and deadlines to make the job challenging without being stressful.
Deluxe has a good working environment with people being friendly while not too overbearing. There are regular socializing events that allow you to talk to people from different departments you might not get a chance to speak to during work.
I had 2 interviews with 2 people, both of which were different each interview. Then I had an unofficial walk around the office in my third visit.
I was asked of what roles I had in previous experiences, how I dealt with clients and how I would build a relationship with them, in summary.
Be honest, show you are a good person and a hard worker and you will be fine!
Being shift work, hours are very rigid, and some shifts contain long periods with not much work to do. Also quite long (9-10 hours on average).
The kitchen is always stocked with bread, fruit, biscuits, and coffee and tea for all staff. They hold a lot of free social and development events for staff, such as monthly drinks, pre-screenings, and lunch and learn. There are also frequent draws for free movie tickets.
My new manager is absolutely fantastic and very accessible. They are a great leader and has the teams best interests at heart.
There is a lot of training for various systems and workflows. While it's not perfect, the training is usually 1:1 so there is plenty of opportunities to ask questions, and the company is very responsive to feedback on their training and always working to improve the experience.
Deluxe makes the senior positions quite open and recently installed a dedicated flow chart online of your position and how it relates to everyone else. Moving up is mostly just a willingness to take more responsibility and learning new skills.
There is a formal Diversity and Inclusion Committee in place that looks into addressing diversity challenges
I personally haven't worked on anything, but Deluxe continually endeavors to be a part of social movements and use sustainable technology and resources.
The location is not very good. There is very little choice for lunch and you can't duck out during lunch to get in some shopping.
It is an importance, but I would like to see more action and promotion.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.