- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Further Study
- Log in
- Sign up
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Reviews
Reviews by Deluxe Entertainment Services Group graduate employees
- starstarstarstarstar3.9GradAustralia surveyed 6 graduates working at Deluxe Entertainment Services Group. Read on to get an insider’s view on life as a graduate. 6 responses.
- Very good office amenities
- The culture. Everyone is a friend and knows you by names.
- Open communication between staff allowing for good training and a pleasant working environment
- Deluxe is very supportive and help staff to grow and develop professionally. The atmosphere is fantastic and makes it enjoyable to come to work every day.
- I love the team, the prestige of Deluxe and the opportunities to grow and become a valued member of the film industry.
- General lack of organisation, especially in regard to staffing, and technology issues.
- Location. It is SO far away from the city centre and buses are just, the worst. There is no where to go before/after work or during lunch.
- Getting used to 12-hour day/night shifts
What insiders say about…
I help manage and coordinate localisation projects. I also assist in running the Library Storage facility we have down in Melbourne.
The culture is fantastic. Everyone is so friendly. It is a very flat hierarchy, where you can comfortable sit and have lunch with anyone, regardless of their job title.
The interview process was fairly relaxed with simple questions and good descriptions of requirements and workload
Relevant work experience with some about my hobbies and personal life as a get to know you icebreaker.
Research the company, its 100-year history is quite broad scale across the entirety of cinema. Be honest about what you know and ask if there is anything you don't know.
The hours can vary depending on the projects you are working on and other time zones you need to coordinate with. The work is really enjoyable, so I don't mind if I start early or work late. Deluxe are also quite flexible with hours and time off.
Base rate is on par with the norm for an entry-level media job, bumped up by the loading for shift work.
Free bread and fresh fruit, coffee and tea.
All of the managers take an interest and try to spend as much time with their teams as possible. They are all friendly and very approachable.
My training wasn't too well established. Only now am I receiving more in depth training rather than broad strokes.
It is very clear on how to move up, and it is established from the get go. It is also easy to move sideways in other teams.
We are pretty diverse. I am in the software team, and we have a 50:50 gender split.
Not aware of any ongoing initiatives, apart for some around the holiday period (donate a gift etc.)
The office is open plan so encourages a lot of chatter and collaboration. The space is beautiful and very enjoyable to work in. The kitchen is large and used as a great place for social gatherings. The dress code is very relaxed, mostly comprising of jeans and a t-shirt.
We collect the beer bottles after beer o'clock and recycle them.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.Join us to bookmark!
You'll be able to save searches and much more if you register for free today!Why Sign Up?Personalised alertsGet instant notification about Australia's top graduate jobs and internships openings.Latest insightsWe’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest articles and insights to help you succeed in your graduate job hunt.Your own applications dashboardKeep track of all your job applications in one place.People also viewed...The Qantas Group sits at the heart of the fast moving, challenging and exciting aviation and travel sector.