- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Department of Communications and the Arts
As a uniquely small government department, we're a flexible, agile and diverse workforce, empowered by smarter technology. We work in an exciting, fast-moving sector.
We develop policy, provide advice, analysis, and deliver programmes that make digital technologies and communications services better for all Australians and enhance our cultural identity.
We’re looking for fresh-thinking, high-performing graduates with a strong desire to shape Australia’s communications and creative industries landscapes. Experience, aptitude and/or qualifications in the areas of economics, research, commerce, and statistical analysis is highly regarded.
Innovate your career – we invest in our employees so they have the right skills and knowledge to succeed.
As a graduate, you can expect:
- to work with leading-edge technology
- diverse and challenging workplace rotations
- experience across a wide range of policy and program areas
- structured opportunities to develop your capabilities
- support from mentors and former graduates
- opportunities to develop valuable networks and exposure to senior staff members
We offer significant benefits such as:
- starting salary from $60,182
- relocation assistance if moving from interstate
- flexible working hours
- generous leave entitlements
- permanent employment on successful completion of the Program
- access to study assistance on successful completion of the Program