- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development & Cities Reviews
Reviews by Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development & Cities graduate employees
- Good teamwork culture, good manager, good work life balance
- Friendly atmosphere. Well respected organisation. Opportunities for advancement
- Chance to be involved with a wide range of interesting issues. Good progression prospects. Good social environment.
- The feeling that I am contributing to real-world outcomes while being intellectually stimulated by my work. Culture is also fantastic. Has also exposed me to many areas of policy, regulation and implementation.
- The great workplace culture. I've found most people, from the lower levels right up to the Secretary, to be very approachable.
- Highly politicised, which can be a bad thing sometimes.
- Limited opportunity to work outside of Canberra
- Limited contact with other companies/Departments.
- It's in Canberra