- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Department of Veterans' Affairs Reviews
Reviews by Department of Veterans' Affairs graduate employees
- The work - very meaningful and diverse range of projects we get to be a part of.
- It makes you feel like you are working for a good cause Lots of variety in the work Good exposure to executives Lots of opportunities for formal and informal L&D
- Work-life balance, friendly colleagues who truly care about what we do, access to senior leadership, interesting work, career progression
- Supportive, well structured program.
- The workplace culture is really positive; everyone knows each other and works well together.
- Relocation to Canberra
- The department gets drilled by the media and certain senators on issues like veteran suicide. Sometimes DVA can be very bureaucratic and that impedes progress on important work. There are not enough linkages made between related business areas within the department and that leads to duplication of resources and insufficient stakeholder consultation on important initiatives.
- The negative media we receive
- Not all ICT teams are located with the business areas.
- Not very going with new technology