- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Downer Group Reviews
Reviews by Downer Group graduate employees
- High flexibility in terms of rotations, managerial support, learning and development.
- There is a focus on development, and an excellent workplace culture.
- Very flexible, good rewards (e.g. company supports rent for relocations). Real projects and responsibility, very important work. Make significant impact. Mentoring by senior executive management team.
- I have experienced a wide range of roles and have been able to merge my technical knowledge with my passion for seeing teams develop and improve. In all this I have been supported by my peers, managers and personal mentor (the CFO) and had levels of responsibility that have challenged but developed me.
- Outdated systems.
- Limits to internal tasks - I would've liked to work with clients and more externally involved
- Limited young workers, however the graduates have formed strong bonds because of this.