- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Career Prospects at DuluxGroup
- Average rating for Career Prospects, based on 8 reviews7.0 / 10
Please tell us about promotion possibilities and fill us in on what it takes to move up the ranks.
Internal promotion is often a preference to fill positions but it is also highly competitive, you need to have excelled in your current role and be good at networking with the right people, have a good development plan and be planting the right seeds to be considered for your next step in Marketing. In other functions it might be different but there are always several internal applicants when marketing roles become available.
There are a diverse range of roles within DuluxGroup, and everyone is given the chance to switch into something new, even if they don't have previous experience. To receive a promotion, you have to demonstrate that you are willing to take on challenges and make improvements in your role. If you are content with only completing routine work the way it's always been done, you won't get a promotion.
My company has a clear structure of objectives and progression for those who exceed expectation and achieve results.
If you work hard and are a loyal employee there is room to move.