- Search Graduate Jobs
- Browse Employers
- Accounting and advisory
- Environment and agriculture
- Banking and financial services
- Government and public services
- Charity, social work and volunteering
- Construction and property services
- Human resources
- IT and communications
- Creative arts and culture
- Education and training
- Mining, oil and gas
- Energy and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Engineering, R&D and manufacturing
- Transport and logistics
- Entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Top 100
- Log in
- Sign up
Office & Workplace at DuluxGroup
- Average rating for Workplace, based on 8 reviews7.7 / 10
Please comment on your company's office space, location and facilities. And while we're at it, please tell us a little about the dress code.
You need to drive here, it is difficult to take public transport but there is parking for everyone. The location is good for me but not central for many people. There is an onsite cafe, the technology is always adequately provided and there's kitchenettes and toilets on every floor. People are able to dress fairly relaxed (corporate casual) or as corporate as they like, Friday is a casual day in our department. Men often wear shirts and pants but not really ties or jackets. Women often wear business skirts or slacks and a neat top, jeans are not really acceptable except on Fridays, but it is more of an unspoken rule.
Clayton office space is great. Some other sites are a bit outdated.
Clayton offers what any corporate office environment would. Free parking is a bonus however there is nothing that is a stand out.
Modern well designed spaces.